This item is sold by
Camille Calvert, ENTREPRENEUR / MOTHER / WIFE / TWO TIME EMMY AWARD WINNING MAKEUP ARTIST / THYROID CANCER SURVIVOR
My mission is to develop anti-wrinkle products that are safe and of the highest quality. To put it simply, my pads work to get rid of wrinkles, safely and effectively since 1991.
Best selling anti-wrinkle pads in the world are made in Los Angeles using expensive platinum curing process.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
SilcSkin Cleanser - Prep Face & Body for Anti-Wrinkle Pads - Women & Men Face Wash - Gentle Makeup Remover - Glycolic Acid Free - Cruelty Free
- Cleanse your skin and prep it for anti-wrinkle pad application with the SilcSkin Cleanser. Strong but gentle, it's safe for most skin types, including sensitive skin and complexions prone to breakouts. Fragrance free, it's a great face and body option not just for women, but men as well. Also use to clean SilcSkin pads after use. We recommend washing your pads once a week to remove any dead skin cells or debris that may interfere with the adhesion
- This gel cleanser is water-based. The cleansing action comes from glycerin and other high quality ingredients carefully chosen to be gentle and thorough. It is free from harsh agents like glycolic acid. This product is cruelty free, and made without animal products and animal byproducts. Vegan friendly
- To use: Dampen skin to be cleaned. Pump a pearl size amount into your hands and lightly rub until a lather forms. Massage into skin with a gentle, circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel
- Designed by two time Emmy Award winning makeup artist, Camille Calvet. This cleanser is formulated particularly to remove even the most stubborn waterproof makeup completely, leaving no residue. And not just for the face--use to prep the neck, décolleté, and anywhere else on the body you intend to use anti-wrinkle pads
- SilcSkin Cleanser comes packaged in a pump top bottle, making it easy to dispense just what you need with minimal wastage. Recycle bottle when empty
No reviews found