• Shop Now
  • Daily News
  • Book Today
  • Real Estate
  • Apparel
  • On SaleSALE
  • New ItemsNEW
  • Blog
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell With UsApply now

Plantar Fasciitis Hampering Your Lifestyle?

Team Turtle

Foot pain is a primary source of discomfort and can affect every aspect of our daily life and mobility.   

Feet are the foundation of your entire body. They add up to 2% of your body mass yet support the remaining 98%. It's easy to see why 85% of Americans will experience foot related problems at one point in their lives...

There are proven solutions that include pain medicines and surgery that are expensive and intrusive.  The better solution is custom orthotics.  Unfortunately, this involves doctors’ visits and or to the specialized foot store which can again be quite expensive.

Fortunately, there are affordable orthotic solutions that are as good as custom orthotics without the hefty price tag. 

Let’s look at a made in USA line of orthotics manufactured by Natural Foot Orthotics. 

How do they work: 

The foot orthotics stabilizers put your foot into a subtalar neutral position, helping reshape the foot by straightening out the bones and reestablishing all four arches of each foot. 

They Immediately takes pressure off the heel, forefoot, and the plantar fascia ligament, distributing body weight evenly across the bottom of the foot.

Helps align the skeletal system, joints, hips and back, causing your hips to move forward and shoulders back. Your body will be straighter, taller, and better balanced as a result.

When the skeletal system is utilized more efficiently, you gain strength and stamina. There is a 1 to 2 week break in period with Stabilizer orthotics. So be patient as the feet and body adjust to the new support.

Anybody can benefit greatly from Natural Foot Orthotics. The orthotics shoe inserts may help solve these specific problems without medications and can often help you avoid surgery:

- heel & joint pain
- plantar fasciitis
- lower back pain
- bunions & hammertoes
- balance & posture issues
- sciatica & neuromas
- diabetic foot problems
- arthritis
- fallen arches



Natural Foot Orthotics are manufactured in the USA and made from a proprietary blend of high-quality materials. 100% lifetime warranty: the only pair you'll ever need to buy!


AVOID SURGICAL PROCEDURES, SHOTS AND MEDICATIONS, WITH NATURAL FOOT ORTHOTICS - Thousands of satisfied users have already reported 100% relief from plantar fasciitis and heel / forefoot / joint / lower back pain. The Slim Stabilizer insole supports all 4 of your foot arches to take stress off the plantar fasciitis. This starts an effective healing process for a fraction of the $400+ price you will see from others

  • INSTANT PAIN RELIEF CUSTOMIZED SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU - Orthotic available in men’s and women’s shoe sizes to ensure the most comfortable experience possible; no general size or trimming length to fit. Easy to follow break-in instructions TO customize your orthopedic sole to your body’s needs for a lifetime. Wear in your running shoes boot dress shoes and all types of heels. Specifically for medium to high arches as well as overpronation
  • SUPERIOR MATERIALS PRODUCED IN USA - Made from SEMI-RIGID plastic which provides the ideal firmness for best results and permanent pain relief. Avoid cheaper soles with multiple layers glued together that simply pad your feet with no true targeted healing. These are doctor and chiropractor recommended orthotics.
  • WALK RUN AND PLAY SPORTS PAIN FREE AGAIN - Relive the days before your planter fasciitis pain where walking and standing tall were effortless. Enjoy a full workout or day at work without feeling a burning pain with each step. Foot joint and back pain does not have to be something you deal with for the rest of your life.
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY WITH 5 STAR SUPPORT - Our orthotics support experts are ready to offer the personalized support you need to make sure we help you eliminate your pain from plantar fasciitis in as little time as possible. 30-day risk-free trial / exchange period with a hassle-free return policy if you feel like your foot orthotics are not bringing the pain relief you need.

  Buy with trust on TurtlesEgg.com and get free shipping ALWAYS!!


No posts found